B Green Drywall has an immediate opening for Commercial Carpenter – Foreman in the Orem, UT area. We are looking for an individual who desires to be part of a team with company values centered around teamwork, ownership and professionalism. Position is responsible for directly supervising the work and job performance of assigned skilled trade and laborer team members to support completion of construction projects and meet quality, timing, and profitability objectives. Salary based on experience. At least five years related experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Metal Stud Framing, Drywall, Acoustical, and assorted carpentry disciplines.
- Thorough operating knowledge of hand and power tools, including their uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate well with both management and crew.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints is a plus*
- Ability to perform lay out is a plus*
- Climbing, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, bending, balancing, squatting and kneeling.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning and moving materials and manipulating things.
- Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors.
- May sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
- Must have own hand tools.
- All PPE (Personall Protective Equipment) is required.
Pay based on experience and abilities.